[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — complain about failed transaction

On 28th february 2018 i had recharged my idea cellular number ([protected] prepaid connection) with amount of rs.199 (Data pack offering 1.4 gb per day for 28 days) using the official website of idea cellular. I had made the payment through the mode of internet banking but the transaction got failed and the amount was deducted from my bank account (Sbi engineering college branch lucknow). So i contacted customer care of idea cellular but they told me that there was no transaction history on mobile number ([protected] reference id [protected]) so i contacted sbi and they gave me ticket number ([protected]) and on 6th march 2018 they resolved and settled the payment of rs.199 (Bank reference id igaczvrjn1). So i again contacted customer care of idea cellular but they have given me an unsatisfactory response. Kindly take a action in this matter. Thank you i have enclosed screenshot regarding the problem.
complain about failed transaction
complain about failed transaction
Mar 13, 2018
Amount has been refunded into my account

[Mar 13, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sunny1303 Mar 13, 2018 Till Now Idea Cellular has not submitted my complain every time i call their customer care they give me unsatisfactory response kindly resolve this matter as soon as possible
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2018 Dear Customer,

Apology for the inconvenience caused. We have taken a note of your feedback for further improvement in our services. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Neha
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My mobile no. Is [protected]. Today, 73 Rs has been deducted from my account saying Thanks for downloading animation nazara. I haven't downloaded anything. I called customer care and they said it will be some ad and I have clicked. I haven't click anything. I know its often with idea deducting from customers for this stupid nazara lie. Need refund!

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret for the trouble caused. As per our records, you've been charged while using WAP service. Hence, we express our inability to refund the same. Also, you can dial *121*46# or send and an SMS as STOP to 593350 to stop the flash SMS. For further assistance kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Neha