Idea Cellular — delay for paper work of tower installation

AmolShindej on Nov 12, 2019
Respected sir/ madam
This is my idea cellular number
This latitude and longitude

17.19986 and 74.37229

This is my address land 23 ambak taluka kadegaon district, sangli maharashtra pin 415303

Why there is delay from idea

Rf team had done the survey of my location and found low coverage... They had optimise the network and do the best but still network issue has been not resolved

They told us new site approved on my land they had taken all lat and long and also they had told next team will for paper work

Why there is delay from planning team and other legal team for paper work of tower installation

I told earlier i m ready to give my land for network tower

And rf team had also approved new site on my location they given all report to planning team for new site

It is too delay for paper work from

Plz do the needful on urgent basis of paper work of new site tower installation which rf team had approved on my land

[Nov 12, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, we've informed you that network visit has been done at your location, maximum possible optimization done on serving site. We are trying our best to enhance the network coverage in your region. We would appreciate if you could bear with us while we strengthen the network and improve our services.

Aarti

Comments

I have not downloaded contest pack on my idea cellular [protected].repeatedly they deducting from my balance for downloading contest pack.my money should be refunded to my account of idea no. Thank you। Ramkishore prasad।
I am Md Sabir Ali my no.[protected]Sim registation has failed so pleas turm on my sim immediatly.
regared
Md Sabir Ali
Network issues, internet speed issues
Disha Badhai's reply, Oct 31, 2019
Network issue, internet speed issue
Only network show but not work call & msg any other

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011