[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — fake blank call

I am getting calls from landline number of mumbai code which are from different number and when i receive the calls no one speaks, it is blank call.
Also i get call from south africa which i have checked from true caller.
I have blocked so many calls... But still i am getting fake calls.
When i have check the fake number by truecaller, i got the names as fake, wrongg, spam as many more. So i am complaining about these.. Please do something.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further. Also, suggesting you to block the number from your handset to avoid unwanted calls.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

If a message is sending from my phone its failed even i have msg balance and unlimited pack please verify my no number and solve this sms failure
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Lakshmi
These idea power flash msgs appear on my screen after every 30-40 sec and are irritating.

There is no option to get rid of them, ontinuous notifications may risk people's life while driving.

Idea telecom must be penalised for these annoying notifications
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2019