Idea Cellular — flash messages irritating

Niali, Cuttack, Odisha-754004, Cuttack, Cuttack District, Odisha, India
 sunilbhol on Jun 20, 2019
I have one connection of idea cards (Odisha) from last 2years.
I have received flash message from last 1 week like your data balance is less than 100mb
I have already complaint through call but still not solved, it's irritating me .
I have also get confirmation that flash message issue solved by idea, which is false confirmation when problem still happenning.
I have send same message screenshot to idea customercare but still no action taken.

I need solution as soon as possible, for such type message i have also activated DND, but result is zero.

[Jun 20, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've informed you that the message which you have received is an informative message regarding your account usage.

Prajakta

Comments

I m kartik from JAMNAGAR in Khodiyar colony and I have problems in network like not connecting internet and it say idea 4g network but it’s not 4g and also Vodafon network in fastest 4g network but not connecting it’s like 2g network my area is crystal mall JAMNAGAR pincode is 361006

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011