Idea Cellular — giving no net

Vishwatej on Feb 12, 2019
I recharged my mobile with unlimited for 84 days, and i'm trying to connect to net but the net speed is not loading my page and i contacted the idea call center they said everything is right from their side so asked me to do some settings in my mobile and i done them but after that also i'm not getting net so then i again call them but they said no problem is found from their but for me i'm not getting net. Please benefit me from my recharge.

[Feb 12, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Updated by Vishwatej, Feb 12, 2019
My mobile number is [protected], I'm getting slow net at my place like below 1-2kb/s and when i go out side or some other near places I'm getting below 100kb/sec. My location is iiit basar, pin code: 504107.
Please do justice to my recharge..
Updated by Vishwatej, Feb 16, 2019
Please reply for my complaint i'm getting slow net and i called for customer service care number too they said some settings and i done that settings also but I'm not getting speed net and also as your request i send my mobile number also but your not replying for my complaint, please give me reply and solve my problem...

Comments

Wrost networking cellular ever seen till now no response from customer support my number [protected] sadinenikishore1@gmail.com
My incoming validity is expired even though their is balance in card do something asap it's urgent

Lakshmi
Idea ka signal ni aa raha
Mobile no h

Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've informed you that your mentioned number is inactive due to non usage. However, we request you to check with the number availability in the nearest Idea store. If the same number is available, then we'll be able to assist you with the same.

Refer to the given below link to find your nearest Idea store location

11921