[Resolved] Idea Cellular — I am complaining about network issues.

Mohjhari, India
 Arihant Kamde on Jan 14, 2019
Here's a complaint about network issues in my area, I am from the state Madhya Pradesh, District Balaghat, Tehsil Lanji, Village "Mohjhari", the population here is more than 5000 and about 90 % people are using Idea network. There is a tower of idea in a village "Bhanegaon" this village is about 4 km away from my village but, we can't even use 2G network here in Mohjhari. The interesting fact is that Mohjhari is the first Wi-Fi covered village of the state, whose Wi-Fi doesn't work at all and Due to the ### network of idea we are not able to connect to internet, people here fill unlimited 4G data packs in their phone which doesn't work and here except idea nothing works, so i want you to solve our issue, otherwise i will stop using idea network and I will ask the whole village too to not use idea network.As I am putting that problem not only from side of my village but a lot a villages here too aren't in better satisfied of your network. Therefore with due respect i want you to establish a tower in my village so that not only my people but the people from surrounding villages get benefited. Sir, if you let my request seriously it wil help a huge amount of people to connect to internet. Hope you will take action without any more enquiries as soon as you see my request.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2019

[Jan 15, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Lakshmi

Comments

I recharged my phone on 4 dec of 199 unlimited calling+39GB data.But sorry to say your internet service is very bad, only whatsapp msgs came and go. Google, fb, instragram nothing worked.My 800 or 900 mb daily waste

Lakshmi
I have done a recharge of Rs. 398 from idea website on 25th December 2018 around 10:48am. I paid via SBI net banking (Ref. IGAFASCTR7) . However I did not get the recharge. Please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest. Either return back the money or do the recharge to the above number.

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - I am complaining about network issues.