[Resolved] Idea Cellular — idea cellular prepaid number [protected] wrongfully deregistered by the network provider

170 NS Road, Sheoraphuli, West Bengal, India
 riop hopman on Mar 16, 2019
Recently, my idea number [protected] got deregistered for not doing a recharge, without any prior notification. Now, neither am i getting a network signal, nor am i allowed to make a recharge. On calling, it is being said that [protected] doesn't exist! I am really very worried as this number is linked with all my bank accounts and other important documents. I condemn these type of molopolistic and dictatorial behaviour shown by a cellular network provider toward it's customers. These thing causes a lot of harassment and makes a customer feel helpless and an insignificant being.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2019

[Mar 16, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by riop hopman, Mar 16, 2019
I am not even allowed to do a Rs199 prepaid recharge. How cruel and molopolistic is this!
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've informed you that your mentioned number is inactive as your service validity expired. Hence, we request you to visit the nearest Idea store for further assistance.

Refer the given below link for store locator

Lakshmi

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - idea cellular prepaid number +919088037592 wrongfully deregistered by the network provider