Idea Cellular — idea no blocked

Abdul Gaffar K on Jan 14, 2019
Dear sir/ madam,

My number got blocked from day before yesterday, i called idea customer care but they are not giving proper information. They saying i have used my number in telemarketing and this was done by trai not by them so they cannot help. Really i didn't used my number for any telemarketing calls or messages. But they are blocked by trai and they are saying to register in trai. I have tried but they asking for payment. How can i pay fine without doing anything?? You need to answer me and help me to restore my number

Gaffar
Shamugaffar@gmail.com

[Jan 14, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, the mentioned number has been disconnected due to telemarketing/commercial usage. Hence, we request you to mark an E-mail on uccqos@trai.gov.in for further assistance on the same.

Lakshmi

Comments

I am KOTHULE PARAMESHWAR PURUSHOTTAM, I have taken Number [protected] on 28th of dec, Which has been not activated yet.and that number status showing in preactivation termination.

Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've escalated your concern to our respective team. Our concerned team will get back to you for further assistance.

Lakshmi
Today I received SMS from 51198 on my idea number saying that I have been charged 8 Rs. I have not used any service from this number - this deduction should be incorrect. I found similar complaints on the web from others (all on idea network) receiving SMS from 51198 and charging some money.

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

11921