Idea Cellular — incoming sms and incoming call unable to receive

K. Udaya Kumar No.G003 Shree Sai Nivas, Kariyanna Layout, Near ORR Hebbal, Bangalore - 560024, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 udayakumarkl on Feb 27, 2020
My mobile no.[protected] idea sim unable to receive sms and incoming call from yesterday 26.02.2020. Hence request the concerned to resolve the issue.
I have removed the sim and placed it still it is not function.

I have recharged my mobile on 11.02.2020. Request you to lookinto this and resolve the issue

K. Udaya kumar
Mobile no. [protected]

[Feb 27, 2020] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by udayakumarkl, Feb 27, 2020
My Mobile No.[protected] IDEA sim unable to receive SMS and incoming call from yesterday 26.02.2020. Hence request the concerned to resolve the issue.
I have removed the sim and placed it still it is not function.

K. Udaya Kumar
Mobile No. [protected]
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 04, 2020
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Please let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Prajakta

Comments

Internet not working properly & having network problems
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 3, 2020

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Prajakta

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - incoming sms and incoming call unable to receive