[Resolved] Idea Cellular — internet issue

Nikhil kumar shrivastav on Jun 30, 2019
I'm nikhil shrivastav customer of yours by 2 years, and number [protected]
I'm coping with internate issue by long time in evening between 7PM to till 11PM
I have also complained many time, but i have not gotten any appropriate response,
I request u to find out any solution of internate otherwise i will port that number as soon as possible
Kapashera, New Delhi
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2019

[Jul 01, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we would like to inform you that your concern has been raised under SR:[protected] is in progress and accepted date for the complaint is 20/7/2019 & we will get back to you at the earliest.

Prajakta

Comments

I have recharged an idea no.through online for RS.299.Amount withdrawn from my bank account. Transaction id. is. QSM [protected].kindly do the needful to get the recharge amount to mob. No.[protected]
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2019

Dear Customer,

We established the call to you on your provided contact number, but the same was disconnected. However, to help you better in this issue, we need to establish the call to you. Hence, we request you to provide us your convenient time to connect with you and we'll be happy to assist. Also, you can contact with us on 12345 or 198 for any further assistance.

Prajakta