[Resolved] Idea Cellular — money deducted from account but recharge not successful

B-61,JALVAYU VIHAR,PANAMPILY NAGAR, Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Dhananjay181995 on Mar 4, 2019
I had recharged for the rs. 459 unlimited idea pack using my sbi internet banking portal on march 2nd 2019 2235hrs at the idea online recharge site. The amount was deducted from my account but the recharge didn't go through. I received an sms informing me the amount was deducted with reference number. Attempt was made to the customer care service but in vain. Information regarding the same has been attached to this sub post. I kindly request for the amount to be credited and for the speedy resolution of the matter. Thank you

money deducted from account but recharge not successful
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2019

[Mar 05, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dhananjay181995, Mar 04, 2019
Reference photo have been attached

money deducted from account but recharge not successful
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we would like to inform you that the amount will be refunded to account within 7 working days. However, if the same does not get credited, do let us know. We will assist you accordingly.

Prajakta

Comments

I am in Pune main city area. From last 1-2 months I am facing really poor network for calls & internet. I am looking for quick feedback/action. Or I will switch to better network.

Note: I have 4G sim & all settings are done already.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2019

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Lakshmi
Continuously receiving marketing calls from LIC, Stock Market companies and other telemarketers. Mobile numbers starting from 8956, 731 and 721. I have already registered my mobile number for DND. Many a times visited Idea store but no resolution. Expecting some action on the same. Thank you.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2019

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Date of incident-25/02/2019
mobile number-[protected]
sir I have lost my idea sim card pls block this number
pls replaced my sim card in same number
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2019

Dear Customer,

We're sorry to hear this. We request you to provide us your alternate contact number to assist you further. Also, you can visit to the nearest Idea store to block your number.

Refer to the given below link to find your nearest Idea store location

Lakshmi
If iam calling from others mobile to my mobile it is saying its temporary on hold
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2019

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - money deducted from account but recharge not successful