[Resolved] Idea Cellular — my idea number is in out of service. I need that number please

safeersfr on Jul 12, 2018
My idea mobile number [protected] is out of service now. I used this number for more than 8 years. Before 2 months I came to Dubai for a job. So I couldn't use the number in the last 2 months. i need my mobile number back. All my bank, adhar, each and everything is connected to the idea mobile number. Please let me know what I have to do to get my mobile number back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 10, 2018

[Jul 12, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2018
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and delay in responding to your concern. We would like to inform you, that service for mentioned number is inactive due to zero usage. However, we request you to check with the number availability in the nearest Idea store. If the same number is available, then we'll be able to assist you with the same. Refer to the given below link for the nearest Idea store https://www.ideacellular.com/customer-care/need-help/locate-idea-store?cid=kerala. If you still have any issue, kindly share your alternate number so that our team will get in touch with you to clarify the same.

Neha
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - my idea number is in out of service. I need that number please