[Resolved] Idea Cellular — my idea number is showing no service

Kalyan, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Kajal Rilkar on Feb 16, 2019
I have planned to port my idea number from idea to airtel but may be the porting request is canceled, because the network i ported is showing me no sim activated. If the request is not accepted then why my idea number incoming and out going is not working it has been more than 2 weeks now my idea number is showing no service. It is also not even showing my number in as idea customer, neither i am getting response on my alternate number that your request is rejected. Is this your service yo are providing to me. Since so long i have been using idea and this is what i get uncooperative, unsupporting response from your end.
Very poor... I am so very dissappointed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019

[Feb 16, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Prajakta

Comments

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, the request was raised for the mobile number portability towards the mentioned number and the same has been completed successfully from our end. Hence, we request you to contact your respective service provider for better assistance.

Lakshmi