[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — my number is blocked

Hi got an sms from idea saying that trai is going to shutdown my number because i have made some promotional calls.
But i have been using my number as my personal number for years.
My number has been shutdown and i have contacted idea for the same but they say they cannot help in this case.
My number is : [protected]
I do not know whom to contact now.
This i horrible, my family members cannot contact me nor i can call anyone.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2018 Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, the mentioned number has been barred due to your previous operators dues weren't cleared. Hence, we request you to clear all your dues to avoid the inconvenience. However, once your previous operator dues are cleared we request you to visit the nearest My Idea Store along with the payment receipt to activate your services. Also, kindly share us the screenshot of the SMS you've received regarding promotional calls to assist you further.

Refer to the below given link for the nearest My Idea Store,

Lavina
Updated by Mgowtham Mar 07, 2018 Which branch I will go
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018 Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you, that you can visit to any of the nearest My Idea Store along with the payment receipt of the previous operator post clearing your dues in order to activate your services for the mentioned number.

Refer to the below given link for the nearest My Idea Store,