Idea Cellular — my sim card registration is failed

Kolkata, West Bengal, Na, West Bengal, India
 @shashwat on Mar 15, 2019
I am using this number since 2010, i want service on this number as soon as possible. I just bought this number from (Bihar/jharkhand) area but now a days i am in kolkata, west bengal. So, suggest me any kind of helpful information as soon as possible as my most of the social apps and bank accounts are linked from this no. ([protected]). Its a request from your regular user.

[Mar 15, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've informed you that your mentioned number is inactive as your service validity expired. Hence, we request you to visit the nearest Idea store for further assistance.

Refer the below given link for store locator

Lakshmi

Comments

I change my no from postpaid to prepaid it changed on 1 jan 2019 but company did not return my security till when i asked to them for it they misbehavieing with me and said that go to consumer court
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Lakshmi