[Resolved] Idea Cellular — network issue lot more time

Englishbazar, West Bengal, India
 AnIrBaN 90 on Dec 21, 2018
I have an idea prepaid no.[protected]. I face lot more time to bad network in indoor. I am trying lotmore time to solve the but they did not solve issue. Last i complain idea appellate officer to mail 18 dec. After some time they reply me 1-2 working day they contact me but still they do not contact me. Please solve the issue. Already they charge lot more minimum 35 rupees for 28 days for active no. Please solve this. I already attached the reply mail for proof.

network issue lot more time
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018
Today (21/12/20180. i a call from idea cellular and told me my location is low coverage area as couple of month they says and there is no plan to establish new network and also told me try to improve old network if any. if not to improve the network than choose main to stay in this network or not. and also told some people to visit my area and give me feedback form for fillup .

i think this is not solution. this is harrising people, wanted to tell us donot solve issue you stay or not our network.

[Dec 21, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, you've confirmed that your concern with regards to network has been resolved. Also, we've taken note of your feedback for further improvement of our services.

Lakshmi