[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — no 4g network inside the house

I've complained about the same at least twice, once on call and once in a previous complaint which they registered as "call drop" when i specifically wanted proper 4g data connectivity. They have already marked the complaint as resolved when i'm still facing the problem of no 4g inside the house.

I reside opposite to maltidevi high school, ambika nagar no. 2, wagle estate, thane west (Pin code : 400604), i've even checked idea website's coverage map which advertises that i have good data coverage in my area, you can see in the screenshots attached that i only get 2-3 bars of 2g data, my exact house location is also marked in the coverage map via gps.

I need 4g data inside the house as early as possible please.

no 4g network inside the house
no 4g network inside the house
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-05 04:06:34

[Jun 02, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by alwynleo Jun 03, 2019
There has been absolutely no improvements in the network, still not able to access 4G inside my house and 2G is meagre as well, requesting for assistance as soon as possible to give 4G network within the residence, maybe you could put a different network tower into better use. Manual search shows 4G network is available but isn't able to select it, instead it switches to 2G network.

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, the complaint was raised for your concern and the same has been communicated to you that we are trying our best to enhance the coverage in your region. Also, we would appreciate if you could bear with us while we strengthen the coverage and improve our services.

Lakshmi
Updated by alwynleo Jun 08, 2019
Still waiting for the network here to improve, could you please use different network towers so the range is better in this direction?
Hoping for 4G network here at your earliest.

Idea Cellular Address