[Resolved] Idea Cellular — no signal on idea sim

Pune City, Maharashtrapune, India
 Vaibhav Tonde on Jun 16, 2019
I was facing network issues from past 4-5 days .Suddenly my idea network were getting lost But today at 9pm my sim got completely down.Currently i am not able to get any network on sim and i have also tried to select network manually but still not getting idea signal.My sim is from madhya pradesh and currently i am in maharastra.Please look into this issue asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we've informed you that latch on to Vodafone network to use the services while roaming. For further assistance, kindly reach us on 12345 or 198.

Prajakta

Comments

I am trying to send port message from my mobile, sending fails . Other messages are sent through my mobile
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Rgards,
Prajakta
I have port from idea to jio. But some fake calls ringing from 15 days from idea. It is about 'for correct answer it will give me prize'. Every day calls me 5 times. I never answer that calls but then also it calls me from different number of idea. This type is different number calls me[protected].
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019