Idea Cellular — outgoing calls problem

since i am having Rs. 7 in my a/c. improper service given by you in last two days. i cannot able to call any my contact. and i m facing huge loss in these two days. reply if you can solve my problem or not so that i can change your service. me as well my friends also. since 9 yrs i am using your service. solve as soon as possible.

[Mar 27, 2015] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate the issue, kindly provide us your Idea mobile number and alternate contact number reply with. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Care, Idea Cellular
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to see you go. Kindly share your contact details and we will contact you to discuss and resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Care, Idea Cellular
For the entire day was unable to make any outcall.. fortunately when I was able to...in couple of mins it's disconnected...what's wrong with network...can you guys...please keep customer posted what is the issue...
Hi team [protected] my idea sim my outgoing calls has stoped but now how to talk customer care pls hep me out
I'm unable to call any of the customer care no's starting with 1860 from my idea sim . I'm facing problem whenever I'm trying to reach my bank customer care as they r not accepting anything unless I call from my registered mobile no. Please resolve it.
Hi I'm using idea number [protected]. I am neither able to make calls nor receive although I recharged my number with 10 rupees. Please tell me what to do.
I have recharged with 45 ruppees. Still my outgoing is not working. Worst network. The idea advertising is coming when i call customer care . I am unable to talk with a customer service executive because there is no option for it.
I have unlimited pack of calls and data. Still my outgoing calls are not working. when i call anyone from my contacts, your idea service said that "Dear costumer your number hav unlimited plan active but ur phone number does not have emergency call ". And i m not able to talk to costumer service executive.
Unable to make call using my number. Incoming is working but not outgoing even if I have 25 rs in my account.
Outgoing calls no goining from my idea sim. Recharged two times. Very bad service. No reply or support from idea end. mobile [protected].
I recharged for 599rs unlimited pack 2 days before.. Today Internet working. but incoming and outgoing call not going. Having main balance 15rs. What's the problem?

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011