Idea Cellular — please improve your network quality

yuhyujkiolmnfrd on Jan 10, 2019
I and my husband have been staying in the same area for the past 9 years. The quality of idea network has drastically deteriorated since the past few days. Both of us have separate idea numbers and would like to continue with you. Kindly look into the matter urgently, as we simply cant use our mobile phones when at home. Whenever we try to make a phone call, the error that is shown is "not registered on network". What does this mean? We have been making our payments on time and expect service from idea cellular accordingly.

Kindly let us know if there are no chances for improvement from your side, so that we can switch to some other service provider.

[Jan 10, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2019
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied today. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Prajakta

Comments

Dear Prajakta,

You haven't been able to reach me on my cell phone on numerous occasions because i have been home for the past few days and there is no network here. Exactly the case in point. Kindly resolve this issue. you wont be able to reach me on my mobile due to lack of signal in this area, so please communicate for further developments through email / consumer complaints platform.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011