[Resolved] Idea Cellular — problem in incoming and outgoing calls

Usha Nikhurpa on Dec 24, 2018
Sir
I had recharged a net pack which lasted till 17 december but after the validity of this pack expired, my incoming and outgoing calls is also deactivated i guess as i am not able to call anyone and there is a problem in getting incoming calls as well.
If anyone calling me my phone is showing that i'm busy but i'm not.
I even am not able to call anyone.
This is the number [protected] idea.
Please solve the problem as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2019

[Dec 24, 2018] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, you've confirmed that your concern with regards to call connectivity has been resolved. Hence, the case has been closed. For any further assistance, kindly contact us on 198 or 12345.

Lakshmi

Comments

My sim s not working problem is incoming calls not coming

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Lakshmi
Not able to receive messages after 4g upgrade.yesterday I shifted to 4g from my 3g sim. After 2 hr, sim was activated and all the services resumed except incoming message service. Even outgoing message is working fine but not incoming.

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist to assist you further.

Lakshmi
Did not complete the work in the comment made in the Chuniganj Idea Store and talked casually and specialy behvior is very bad idea store owner
Regard
Hemant singh yadav

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact numbers for which the issue persist along with the complete Idea store address where you've visited to assist you further.

11940