[Resolved] Idea Cellular — Refund for extra paid bill amount

pieces on May 20, 2017
I have paid amount of 1166.50 twice by mistake for bill of month march for my no-[protected] on 17th april and sme day i have requested for refund of extra money paid. Till date i have not got that money back and when i am inquiring about it getting a reply that it is allready done on 20th april, to prove that no such amount was credited to my account i have mailed account statement of my bank account by mail about 6 times and for that got no reply except a auto generated email. Many a times i have highlighted the issue by contacting customer support and 3 times to senior customer executives who themselves have called me on my request. After doing all i can do, now i am searching for alternative ways to contact birla group. If any one can help please write to 'joshiswatitd@gmail.com' or drop message to above mentioned number.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2017

[May 20, 2017] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 21, 2017
Dear Rajnish,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We totally understand how frustrating this can be and please allow us some more time to rectify this issue. We have noted your contact details with us and will get in touch with an update shortly.

Vicky
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, May 23, 2017
Dear Rajnish,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate 22nd May 2017, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Shruti