Idea Cellular — Reg: payment for disconnected period & network connection 2g instead of 4g

I have been used Idea 4G Network for net connection from September 2016 to 29-Nov-16, My Number Idea Number is [protected], Account No is[protected].

I have selected Idea 4G network and paying monthly for that, but they have provided only 2G network and billed for 4G network each month.

Hence, I have decided to disconnect the Idea network and processed the disconnection process on 26-Nov-16 in Prour Idea Customer care shop, they told to pay the used bill amount till 26-Nov-16 Rs.490/-, I have paid the used bill amount till 26-Nov-16 and closed the Idea connection. Customer care informed that it will disconnected in couple of days and I will get mail confirmation for that.

As per customer care information I have received a mail on 29-Nov-16, stating that my Idea number is disconnected confirmation mail to my register mail Id.

After disconnection Idea has raised me bill for 15-Nov-16 to 14-Dec-16 for the including disconnected period from 30-Nov-16 to 14-Dec-16 of Rs.602.50/-, I denied to pay that amount, so they raised consumer complaint against me and I have paid that amount.

I request to take my consumer complaint against Idea network for billing in disconnected period and cheating by providing 2G instead of 4G. Please get the refund amount of Rs.603/- (for disconnected period) and 2G rates for bill payment from month September 2016 to 29-Nov-16.

Below are proof of attachments:
1. Mail for 2G/4G Compliant.
2. Idea Disconnected mail Confirmation on 29-Nov-16.
3. Payment receipt for outstanding close-out till 26-Nov-16.
4. Bill from 15-Nov-16 to 14-Dec-16 for disconnected period.
5. Payment receipt for disconnected period 30-Nov-14-Dec-14.

Thanks Regards,
N.Ashokkumar
Ph.No: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Reg: payment for disconnected period

[Jan 25, 2017] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Idea Cellular Address