Idea Cellular — regarding recharge of my idea number

behind bus stand, Ahmedpur, Maharashtra, India
 Rohit Balaji Patil on Sep 20, 2019
My name is rohit patil. My idea no. Is [protected]. Few days back i ported my sim to idea from jio. First they take more than 15 days for my sim activation. After that more than 20 days are over and till now my first activation rechage had not been done by the idea store. At the time of the sim porting i had already paid money to the idea centre.. After all i tried to do the fa recharge from my idea appon 20.9.2019.. The money has been deducted from my bank balance and the recharge has not been done.. The app not showing the recharge history also.. Worst seevice by the idea cellular.. And the idea store.. Last time also i complained about the same jo. They hadnot ressolve the issue kindly.
Please kindly look in to it.
Thanking you in anticipation.

[Sep 20, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we would like to inform you that the amount will be refunded to account within 7 working days. However, if the same does not get credited, do let us know. We will assist you accordingly.

Prajakta