[Resolved] Idea Cellular — sim not getting activated from last 20 days

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Prinish on Jun 14, 2019
I had bought idea upgrade data sim card(nano sim card) with recharge of cost rs 75 from idea service center from Pimple Saudagar Pune on 25th June2019 .My sim card was not activated.then I again visited them on 30th may and .They had taken extra 120 rs recharge and 75rs for sim.Still my sim didn't activate after 24 hrs.
when I call them they told us the sim has been rejected and told us to visit the main idea Baner center.when I visited the idea service center in Baner. They communicated there is some major network issue goin on. This thing was not communicated by the pimple saudagar branch.
From the last 9 to 10 days I am not able to use my idea sim. My all major work related to bank and useful things have been blocked. I have never faced such pathetic response..
Due to this I really want to change my sim to other service provider. I have been using the idea from last ten years.
Could you please provide us the timely update on this.
I am really annoyed by your service.
Please let us know the current update and when this issue will get resolved.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2019

[Jun 14, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Prajakta
Updated by Prinish, Jun 16, 2019
Let me know where I can share u my details.. I can't share the no.here it's public

Comments

Let me know where I can share u details.. I can't share here publicly

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011