[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — voice break, call drop, no incoming calls

1) whenever i make a local or std calls to any network, the voice is always breaking and the call gets disconnected every time within 10 seconds. This is so frustrating.

2) i am not getting any incoming calls. Whenever anybody calls me, it says the number is out of coverage area. And hence i missing lot of incoming calls.

3) all the above issues are happening from the beginning only when i took the idea sim card. Issue is existing since 2 months.

4) i already raised complaint about this to customer care, but could not get the resolution.

I request you to please look into this matter asap.
May 5, 2018
Mar 05, 2018

Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 06, 2018
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, the complaint was raised and the resolution has been communicated to you that we are constantly trying to optimize the sites in nearby area to ensure better coverage and when the site is planned you will be duly informed. For further assistance, kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Lavina
Mar 08, 2018
Updated by bkumar88
Thank you lavina for the response.
Does ur comment meant that the issues which i raise cant be fixed before deplyement of site..???
Mar 12, 2018
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you, that our concerned team is working on it and soon your concern with regards to network will be resolved. Also, the complaint has been raised for the same under ref. no.[protected] and you shall hear till 16/03/2018.

Lavina
Mar 31, 2018

Neha

Comments

whenever i make a local or std calls to any network, the voice is always breaking and the call gets disconnected every time within 10, since i using idea sim more then 5 years Now only i am getting this facing this problem i am not getting any incoming calls. Whenever anybody calls me, it says the number is out of coverage area. And hence i missing lot of incoming calls.
When i call to customer number 12345 they not picking my call then how could i say my problem to and i get solutions please resolved my problem today.. please

Idea Cellular