[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — Worse 4G Speed

I am experiencing a very bad 4G speed in my 4G LTE enabled device in the Chennai region.
Now I am getting an advice from my friends to PORT my Idea 4G sim to other network operator (Airtel) & I think it's better to use Airtel than wasting my money on Idea.
I also tried to see Idea coverage in my region but it is showing N/A.
The plans Idea is providing to it's users like:
Pay Rs.146 & get 6GB 4G/2G data is not that much worthy till the time Idea adds 3G also as the customers are not getting it's 4G speed everywhere.
So, sir please see into it & improve your service in the Kattankulathur (Chennai) region.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017

[Jan 27, 2017] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2017
Hi Hrithik,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. To help us serve you better, please share your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or contact 198 from your Idea mobile.

Vicky
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am facing very bad range for 4G since I choose daily 1 GB plan. Before that I am getting good range at my home and office. The daily plan seems to be have some trick by giving slow speed and user cant use 1GB quota fully.
Home area- Bavdhan pune
Work area - Hinjewadi pune
Worst internet speed of Idea, (Visakhapatnam -Andhra pradesh). After I updated to daily 1 GB plan (Rs449). The speed became worse. The 4G Speed of Idea is not even matching the 3G speed of Airtel. I am getting only upto 300KBps speed on Idea. Please improve your Speed Speed Idea And stop Bluffing around by giving us 2G/3G in the name of 4G. My SIM no. [protected]
I am experiencing very poor and fluctuating idea 4g speed in kothrud, Pune region. Fix this problem as soon as possible else i am porting to Airtel.

Idea Cellular