[Resolved] Idea Cellular — wrong info for roaming outgoing balance in google chrome attached with the screen shot

Bangalore, India
 Allabaksh Shaik on Jan 2, 2019
I did a recharge of 71 rupees for roaming outgoing calls for number:[protected] by looking in to chrome. It is stated that 71 rupees is valued for 90 days but now got a message that it is valid for 30 days only.
May i know the reason because it is a big loss for me to use that in just 30 days.
Note:
In idea app i can't see the offers for roaming etc. Can only see the offers for unlimited pack only. So looked in to google chrome and now i am facing this issue.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2019

[Jan 02, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Allabaksh Shaik, Jan 02, 2019
Please open the ticket and work on it for the ticket I have raised for
I did a recharge of 71 rupees for roaming outgoing calls for number:[protected] by looking in to chrome.it is stated that 71 rupees is valued for 90 days but now got a message that it is valid for 30 days only.
May I know the reason because it is a big loss for me to use that in just 30 days.
NOTE:
In IDEA app I can't see the offers for roaming etc.can only see the offers for unlimited pack only.so looked in to Google Chrome and now I am facing this issue.

Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied today. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Prajakta

12063
    Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - wrong info for roaming outgoing balance in google chrome attached with the screen shot