IDFC Bank — instacred flipkart voucher not received

Rajarhat, North 24 Parganas District, West Bengal, India
 Md Monirul Hossain on May 14, 2019

I'm experiencing a pathetic service from instacred, i purchased a voucher for flipkart from instacred my amount got deducted from my idfc first loan account, even the emi has been created but haven't received the voucher yet. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Very lame service not at all satisfied, no proper customer support, no contact point. I'll never purchase anything from instacred again.

Please look into it and do the needful.

Thanks & regards
Monirul.

instacred flipkart voucher not received

[May 14, 2019] IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir, we regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to write to us at [email protected] with your contact number to address your concern.
Hey, Did this issue resolved? Because even I have purchased the vouchers on Sunday. And even I’m waiting for it. Still my 3 Business days aren’t finished. But I’m concerned now after seeing your complaint.

Your reply will be a great help for me.

Hi, I am also having the same issue with the voucher please tell is your problem resolved?
IDFC_Team's reply, May 27, 2019
Dear Sir, We request you to write to us at [email protected] with your contact number to address your concern.
varunsh1225's reply, May 29, 2019
I did request on your Email but no response, please help me with this situation.
Yesterday night I transferred rs400 to Indian bank account amount has been debited and not credited to transferred account please find the screenshot of transaction detail and take immediate action to retrieve my amount asap.

8th Floor, Building No. 1, Mindspace, Gigaplex, Plot No. IT. 5, MIDC Knowledge Park, Airoli West, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400708
    IDFC Bank - instacred flipkart voucher not received