Idfc Fbank — I didn't get my refund

The mail i have sent to capital first on april 26

I have purchased some of the products from myntra by payment mode chosing internet banking idfc cardless pay
And due to some product issue i have returned the product and the amount got processed by myntra but yet the amount didn't got received.
Please check the details and revert me back as soon as possible

We would like to inform you that your refund is successfully processed into your source account. For your reference we have listed out bank reference number/s.

As we see, refund has been processed on 4/15/2019, it will all ready shared
As we see, refund has been processed on 4/18/2019, it will take 7-10 days to reflect in the source account.

Amount - rs. - 635.00- bank reference number is - "3425279
Amount - rs. - 507.00- bank reference number is - 3425279
Amount - rs. - 7073.00- bank reference number is - 3425279

And they said me to sent to [protected]@fleximoney.in

And the reply i got from them

I didn
I didn

Comments

Thank you for writing to us. This is with reference to your concern addressed to Consumer Board regarding payment. We are concerned about your query. We would request you to write to us at social.[protected]@idfcfirstbank.com along with your contact details to assist you further. We look forward for your support and co-operation in the interim. Assuring you best of our services. Now get up to 7% p.a. interest with a minimum assured 6% p.a. with IDFC FIRST Savings account. Click here to open an account now.

Warm regards,