[Resolved] Idp Ielts — Fraud

Hoshiarpur, Hoshiarpur District, Punjab, India
 mr.gagandeep11
My name is Gagan Deep and i am from India City Hoshiarpur.Recently on 19th may 2016, I have taken the IDP General exam.After 13th day, they have not given my result.Then i call to Customer care, and after long Conversation for 5 days.They sent me a mail that You are have arranged another person to sit on exam on your behalf.They raised allegation on me that you have done malpractice on 19th may date.
Then next day i went to head office gurgaon and discuss with them the issue, And they told me that your face is actually not matching with passport photo.
I raised a question that when i was entering into exam hall for both dates(Speaking and LWR), your staff member took my snapshot and finger print.so that before you gave my result you have to properly match all the evidence.
They are simply declaring me a fraud person.After hundred of calls i have done, Then today they release my result, that was totally fake.They given me overall5.5band(R=6, L=5.5 W=5.5 S=5.5). They are not publish my result on Internet and not sent me a SMS also.After many calls, they publish my result on IELTS website.I think they had misplace my answer sheets or they are transferring my result to another person.
Again i call to IDP official, they suggest me that you have to pay 8475INR to re evaluate your exam.
The qustion is that if they really misplace my sheets then after re evaluation they sent me the same result even not display my exam sheets tp me.
At the last, a normal person have no right to raise a voice, these money makers agencies making only money even don't try to understand the career of someone.
My suggestion to all, that please don't take the IDP ielts exam, They totally threat the Exam takers.

Gagan Deep
mr.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 22, 2017

[Jun 23, 2016] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i too felt same, i know my wife's band score is 7 and above but they don't want to give 7 they just stick with 6.7 or 6 she do correction from Blog.com she practice online speaking since 3 years.
Chriselle Della D'souza's reply, Sep 22, 2017
6.5
i too felt same, i know my wife's band score is 7 and above but they don't want to give 7 they just stick with 6.5 or 6 she do correction from Blog.com she practice online speaking since 3 years.

61, 2nd Floor, Chimes Building,Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003