Idp Ielts — Inappropriate test results

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 beingharis
I am taking up an ielts exam for the second time and was shocked to see the results of individual bands. Having already taken up an academic test earlier and scoring above 7.5 in all bands, i was devastated to see a 5.5 during the second time.
Firstly, i don't understand the concept of a two-year validity for the certificate; not like a person would lose his primary language skills in such time.
Secondly, the cost for registrations or even applying for a revaluation is simply pathetic. Talking about revaluation, we understand it's only an english language test and there wouldn't really be a necessity to verify scores or corrections. But after hearing about how carelessly the evaluation is done and how applicants are often kept at the receiving end, i can only imagine where my true scores lie. All these ridicules are merely a money minting strategy to keep the pockets stacked while people like me land up in such helpless situations. I urge everybody to take an initiative in bringing a change to the system so that justice is equally served.

[Aug 20, 2016] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Same here bro i got 6.5 in british council But when second time for improvement i sit in idp ielts and i expected 7 band but result was 5.5. IDP is totally fraud agency. They just making money from ielts tests. I think we have to file case against idp for these frauds.The court must make order for rechecking of these tests from another authority like British Council.
Yes, We must file case against IDP for not giving propar result.

61, 2nd Floor, Chimes Building,Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003