Idp Ielts — result not issue

Ajnala, Amritsar District, Punjab, India
 Manjitss on Oct 23, 2018
My name is manjit singh and i am from amritsar.in month of august i gave a exam of ielts on 2nd august 2018 at jalandhar. I expect to get my result on 15 august but i received a mail from idp in which they mention that your result is under investigation i am shocked when i got this news. I also sent them a scanned written statement after 5 day of investigation mail.. Then i call idp and also sent many mails but only get same reply again and again. Now, i am waiting for result from last 2 months but still not received yet. Please understand my concern because i want to apply for canada. Kindly let me know when i will get my result.
Name manjit singh
Pp no n8755468
Mail id: singhmanjit. [email protected]
Test date: 2nd august 2018
Test location: jalandhar punjab

[Oct 23, 2018] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, I'm Greeshma. I want my ielts score to report to respective universities. I have done the payment and the couriers everything went well. But the score reporting is not yet done with universities .i haven't get any acknowledgement regarding this. Please do let me know what's the status.
Thanking you.