Idp Ielts — this is totally unfair and unprofessional : results withheld without any reason??

Anissha Chaudhari on Jan 3, 2019
This is completely unfair and unprofessional. There is no one to assist for a realist withheld by idp without any time frame or time line? I would urge you to look into this matter.

I would request you to release my pending result from the 27th of oct 2018. I need my trf score urgently as i might lose the opportunity for a job offer that has been given to me in canada.

I have given these results in the urgency of securing a job in canada and finishing up my documentation. Due to the delay on your side i might lose the opportunity of the job i was securing. The company has given me a conditional offer for the job only on the condition that i secure the desired result and issue my pr asap. Any further delay from your side would result into the loss of my career and job prospects.

I would urge you to release my result asap and give me an idea of when i can expect the result to be declared.

Looking forward

27th oct 2018.
Anisha ankush chaudhari
Candidate number : 312380
Center no :in855

[Jan 03, 2019] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

61, 2nd Floor, Chimes Building,Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Idp Ielts - this is totally unfair and unprofessional : results withheld without any reason??