IFB Appliances — ifb neptune dishwasher- fraudsters and looters

Sanjuann on Aug 19, 2019
I am a hapless customer who foolishly took an AMC a few months back. Now I have lost money and my peace of mind and am saddled with a dishwasher that is good only for scrap value.
I keep calling the service centre tirelessly as my dishwasher is leaking. All the salt seems to be coming out. Inspite of several reminders and subsequent promises to resolve the complaint, nothing happens. No service person calls or attends. And when I checked my ticket status today, it always shows as resolved.
Interestingly, when I had to replace a part that was out of AMC where I had to make payment, the service person came the very NEXT DAY.
So the modus operandi is very clear. Once the customer buys the AMC, then God save him. There will be NO SERVICE. And to my utter shock, the service centre and the customer care centre are hands in glove and CLOSE THE COMPLAINT WITHOUT RESOLUTION.
And they never send the ticket details by mail or sms!!!
After I threatened to go to consumer court only, they disclosed the ticket number. HA!!!
So my dear prospective customers of IFB, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY

My details for the benefit of anyone at IFB who is kind enough to atleast try to solve a harrassed customer's problem are as follows:

Ticket number is [protected]

[Aug 19, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Aug 22, 2019

As discussed with you by our team, our machine is working fine. As advised by our technician kindly check electrical issue at your end.

IFB Appliances
Updated by Sanjuann, Aug 24, 2019
wrong information.
there was no electrical problem
now the machine is leaking so much that not only the kitchen but the adjoining hall is also getting flooded because of the leakage
And after so many dismantling and repair by your so called engineer, now the door doesnt open and close properly
it opens with a screeching sound and now thanks to your AMC my the machine is totally unusable
I need a resolution please

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Appliances - ifb neptune dishwasher- fraudsters and looters