[Resolved]  IFB — dishwasher not functioning properly from day one of purchase

We have purchased around 2 months ago. foam remains in the utensils after wash. Complaint attended by engineers many times but without solution. Few days ago we received a call from mangalore IFB personal. He did not come as promised. We want the dish water to be replaced immediately. We will not allow to replace any part of the machine as said by your engineer to see the result on trial and error basis. Since the problem persists from day one, we feel the machine is not checked properly at the factory. We are not using the machine at all.
Today also we called many times but no one responding. It seems that no one taking care of the complaints seriously. Rather they are eager to close the complaint after giving a formal visit and talk to us. IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SOLVE THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY YOU TAKE AWAY THE MACHINE AND REFUND OUR MONEY. OTHERWISE WE WILL MOVE TO THE CONSUMER FORUM AND CLAIM DAMAGES.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
Updated by 15092SUDHA Feb 02, 2019 Today It is orally informed by Reliance Digital, from whom I have purchased the product that the machine will be replaced with a new one by 3-2-19. But no updates after that.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Feb 07, 2019 Dear Sir/Madam,

We tried to call on provided number but unable to reach. Please provide us convenient time so that we can assist you.

IFB APPLIANCES
Updated by 15092SUDHA Feb 14, 2019 Complaint not yet resolved. In the third machine supplied by them water particles and foam both retains in the utensils after wash cycle. I once again urge you to refund the amount. I do not want to use IFB dish washer.
Updated by 15092SUDHA Feb 21, 2019 Now the local dealer "Reliance digital" have called us and informed that they will resolve the issue . I am yet visit their office. Hope I will visit today and resolve the issue.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107