[Resolved] IFB Industries — dishwasher stops mid cycle

parth96 on Dec 31, 2017
I have come across many shameless people, institutions in my life but have never seen such a shameless company as ifb. They are shameless to that extent that they don’t even bother to call their genuine customers when the junk they sell starts to fail. Bought a dishwasher ifb vx and right from the start it started giving problems. Stops mid cycle and needs to be started again and again. Made a complain 4 or 5 days ago, but still waiting for the angels to call and deliver us. Each time you call the customer care they give a non-existent number and assure service. Many of my friends dissuaded me from buying a ifb device, but a fool as i am, i ignored them and now paying the price of my trust put in this lackluster company.
Ifb!, if you guys have an iota of shame resolve the complaint or i will have no qualms in dragging you to consumer court for consumer harassment.
Complaint number : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2018

[Jan 01, 2018] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by parth96, Dec 31, 2017
Number provided : [protected] which is out of service.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018

We apologies for the delay in our response. Please give us sometime to get back to you with an update.

Updated by parth96, Jan 02, 2018
Dears,

Won't the complaint number suffice ?
Please find the Complaint number again : [protected].
Call in the phone number provided with the complaint number.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2018

We tried to call you on [protected] number but we are unable to contact you.Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require any further assistance.

Updated by parth96, Jan 05, 2018
Yes, at last the technicians arrived and checked.
I would suggest you to improve the response time of complaints in future (I took almost 8 days just for the technician to arrive, let alone resolve), so that people won't have to roam about like headless chicken to get their complaints addressed.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want to say that my washing machine model number (TL-RCG 6.5 KG AQUA) serial number[protected]
Is in full body electric current and the dealer (jain electronic) give us very bad service and the local service center is aslo treat bad with me so pleas kindly solve my problem...
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2018

Please share with us your Complaint No., Registered Contact No. & Location. All the details are mandatory for a quick update.

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - dishwasher stops mid cycle