[Resolved]  IFB Industries — eva aqua sx ldt 6kg washing machine sr no[protected]

Eva aqua sx ldt 6kg 800 rpm w/machine
Sr no[protected] installed on 17/12/2018

From
C g joseph,
Cherayath house, convent road,
Chalakudy, 680 307,
Thrissur district, kerala state.
20th april 2020.
I am a chartered engineer (Mechanical), working for the petroleum and explosives safety organisation. I was a happy customer of ifb supremo washing machine which we installed in our house on 06/07/1997. It worked continuously without any issues for 21 years. We were really happy. But our troubles started when we bought the above ifb eva aqua on 17/12/2018. The machine stops all on a sudden, midway during a program. Often we are forced to wash the material manually to complete the washing. Then the machine would start by itself again after an idling period of 2 or three days. All the safety accessories have been installed with the power supply, but the machine is continuously giving us pain. The service unit near our place has come to help us many times on our call. But now they are not coming to give us service. We were not keen to use their service due to the reason that the machine used to start by itself after a few days rest. But finally the machine is now completely dead. Now the usual dimming and blinking of lights have stopped and the machine is finally really dead.
Your service unit in our town is not good enough to service machines like eva aqua ifb sx ldt. They do not have the expertise to locate and repair issues, may be because they lack training. A friend of mine in cochin solved the similar problem by disposing the new machine and he bought an old ifb supremo from the scrap market, he says that he is now having a washing machine which is working.
I request you to kindly help me by either buying back by above machine, leaving me free to buy some other working brand like lg or bosch. Or help me by repairing by above machine, so that it works continuously as it is meant to be.
Our ifb service telephone no:[protected]

C g joseph
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 27, 2020
The service man finally came with a new PCB. After the PCB was replaced, the washing machine is working normally as it is intended to be, Joseph C G

[Apr 21, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by JOSEPH CHERAYATH Apr 21, 2020
Customer care M/S VCARE SERVICES, CHALAKUDY, [protected], [protected] is now using COVID19 as a shield for their incompetence/inability to resolve my issue.
Updated by JOSEPH CHERAYATH Apr 23, 2020
Today at 10.15 am, I talked to M/S VCARE SERVICES. They said that they would try to come to my house after 25th of April 2020.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Apr 24, 2020

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
Updated by JOSEPH CHERAYATH Apr 25, 2020
Today at 10.15 Hrs, a call came from an IFB service man, asking for directions to come to my house. Now it is 2.15 PM, and none has turned up. This is the 4th call over the past few days, from different persons, asking for directions to my house. We can only pray to GOD to save IFB from disaster.
Updated by JOSEPH CHERAYATH Apr 25, 2020
Finally one Service Man managed to visit our home and he claims that all the issues took place due to the reason that one component which has a name #PCB# has failed and the solution is the replacement of this item. He does not know, as to when he will be able to replace it.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Apr 27, 2020

We tried to call on [protected] but unable to reach. Please provide us your alternate number so that we can assist you.

IFB Appliances
Updated by JOSEPH CHERAYATH Apr 27, 2020
On Sunday 26th April, Service man finally came with a new PCB. Now the machine is working, as it has never worked before, after it was installed on 17/12/2018.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107