[Resolved] IFB Industries — ifb washing machine elite dx 5.5 kg.

Ravikumar T R on Nov 27, 2017
I have brought a washing machine with the above model and serial no.23851 dated 05.05.2011. I have registered a complaint with your toll free no. And got the complaint no. As [protected] dated 11.11.2017. I have taken amc with your local dealer m/s. Karthiks india on 20.03.2017. Now the washing m/c is not at all working. The service person who visited my house on 20.03.2017 had informed me that the mother board has to be changed and this can be done free of cost if i take amc. Now the washing m/c is not at all working and hence i have registered this complaint on 10.11.2017. Till date nobody attended my complaint and also on telephonic talk, initially they responded to my calls. Later on, once i call them, they switch off the telephone and never responds. Thus i started calling your toll free no. And every time i call this no. They tells me that the service person will contact me. This is going on for the past two weeks. Now i would like to know whether this complaint can be solved immediately or i have to approach consumer protection forum.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2018

[Nov 27, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2017

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2017

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require any further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - ifb washing machine elite dx 5.5 kg.