[Resolved]  IFB Industries — ifb washing machine old motor replaced as part of warranty replacement

I had registered the complaint under ticket number [protected] with IFB to check the issues with my 8 Kg Washing Machine which is covered in 4 years warranty where in issue found with motor of the machine which was decided to replace by the concern technician who visited to check the issue. However on day of installation i suspect the motor which is installed on my machine is old/used which is manufactured in the year 2012 and not new one where my machine purchase date itself is in year 2016-17. I tried reaching IFB customer care where i have been provided with several numbers of authorised center and some senior person from IFB who tried to misguide me and denied to provide the required details like motor serial number and manufacturing date that is allocated to me by IFB company as part of replacement in warranty.

Please help me to get the help as IBF customer care is not providing me the proper information and not also supporting to get the details of higher escalation level where i can raise my concerns.

Nilesh Girigosavi
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Sir/Madam,

Our technician has rectified the issue. Kindly observe the machine and write us back incase any further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES
Updated by Nilgiri86 Feb 06, 2019 Thank for your quick help on this matter. Yes the old motor is replaced by technician and issue is resolved now.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107