[Resolved] IFB Industries — microwave oven not heating even 1 time

Raja Alaghu A on Dec 17, 2017
I bought a microwave oven oct 2016. I did not used it for single time, after 5 months i checked it's not heating properly. I raised a service request around march. But the service request got closed with out any update. After that i was in out of station now i have raised a new service request and they told heating capacitor and diode having problem so it must be charged around 3000rs. I was shocked and argued with the technician and customer care people, but they did not consider. This is the one of the product having problem even i did not use it single time. That technician also confirmed that it was not used product but they did not agree for a replacement. When i purchased they are promised that heating element have 3 year warranty. Now they told out of warranty. Please don't buy ifb products. Very worst customer service and product service.

My ticket numbers are [protected] - march 11 2017, [protected]

microwave oven not heating even 1 time
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2018

[Dec 17, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2017

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2017

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require any further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Our drum is broken. We need new drum. Company gave 10 yrs warranty on spares.

Anurag Bunyan

Secunderabad

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - microwave oven not heating even 1 time