[Resolved] IFB Industries — requesting to get the replacement for my product

Nagaraju mutakaratapu on Dec 9, 2017
Hello team,
Could you please help me in getting the replacement for a damaged washing machine??
I bought topload ifb washing machine, but from the after 2 months of buying in word's, it is leaking back side.
I have raised a ticket and the technician asked me to buy the filter to fix the issue. I bought the same from him and fixed but unfortunately after next washing in word's, again it is leaking.. It is really horrific explain.. Could you please guide me to get the replacement.
Best regards
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2018

[Dec 09, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2017

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2017

We need to replace the spare part to resolve the issue.Kindly let us know if you would like to go with the same, so that we can arrange for technician.

Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 06, 2018
This issue is not fixed, i have complained many times but there is no response from the team, could you please arrange for replacement? this would be really appreciated.

Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 06, 2018
I called to the IFB customer care team and the service center, but there is no proper response from them. even i spoke with priya area manager but she said, she will check and come back.

i am really tired with all these things and expecting someone can resolve the issue or replace the machine/sparepart, i do have this issue from the day of purchasing and then i complained, but now a days i am facing issue daily...
Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 06, 2018
This issue was not fixed, kindly remove from the resolved status
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Aug 07, 2018

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 07, 2018
Hello Team,

I received a call from customer service and said we will create a fresh ticket. i was expected to re open the ticket as it is the existing issue and the incident/ticket was closed without providing resolution.

however, at least this time, i am expecting a proper resolution from the support team.

I am having this issue from the day of purchasing.

Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 08, 2018
Hello Team/Monisha,

Thanks for the call.!

I did not received any call from the service center (Prabhu). As i already informed, service engineer provided an workaround and not the permanent fix.

he suggested me keep some paper foldings, down the washing machine so that we can temporarily stop water leakage. i am expecting a permanent fix for the same.

Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 09, 2018
Hello Team/Monisha,

Today(09-Aug-18) I received a call from Priya(Area Manager). She Suggested me to purchase a trolly/footrest, instead of Fixing the issue.

Earlier Service Engineer/Branch asked me to purchase Cleaning Material and IFB liquid and i did the same, for that i spent 4000/- approximately, still issue was not resolved yet.

now team is asking me to spend extra amount again, i don't understand, whether they are interested in fixing the issue or doing the sales.

I really frustrated with the service and i am expecting a proper service from the IFB.

Could you anyone help me in this case?

Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 09, 2018
Hello Team,

i am requesting you to look at this issue with priority.

IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2018

We're already sorting this out for you and will get back to you with an update on this ASAP over the phone or via email.

IFB Applianced
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2018

As suggested by our team, please purchase trolley as machine vibrates as floor is not on level. Do write back on customerservice@ifbglobal.com incase any further assistance.

IFB Appliances
Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 11, 2018

This is not fair...

FLOOR is on level and it doesn't have any issues with leveling. Issue with the washing machine and not with Floor. I am expecting proper solution from the team.

earlier, service team asked me to purchase, 4000/- worth of material to resolve this issue now they are asking to purchase trolley.
This is not a proper solution by the team.

Updated by Nagaraju mutakaratapu, Aug 11, 2018
Dear IFB,

Your service is really WORST and frustrating..
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello Team,

unfortunately, my issue was not resolved, multiple technicians came and said, they will send another sr.engineer but the issue was not fixed. even i escalated to the multiple levels, but still no response. i am really fedup with the IFB Service.

I called many times to the support team and the service center, but no response by the team.

Nagaraju M
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2018

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - requesting to get the replacement for my product