[Resolved]  IFB Industries — Service Person - Ramesh - [protected]

Dear Sir, we have IFB Washing M/c. earlier our machine was serviced by Ramesh - [protected] . He told me to call if any problems. 4 days before we called him for DL error problem, he told me he raised complaint and came to our home changed door lock and take Rs.1100/- . But immediate after 1 hr same problem raised. we called him but he is not responding even after 25 times. We inquired by searching customer care number and called customer care, but service request not registered.

As a IFB technician he cheated us. Like wise how many of your technicians are cheating like this. I request you to take action against him. If he is not IFB technician- pl let un know. we will give police complaint.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 2, 2020
I Dont know weather company involved or not. But i told him about this complaint and then the Service person returned our amount by GPay.

[Sep 02, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Sep 10, 2020

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Sep 10, 2020
Dear Sir/madam,

As discussed, hope your issue is resolved. Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us back if you require any further assistance. Kindly share your valuable feedback.

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107