[Resolved]  IFB Industries — washing machine under warranty

My new washing machine under warranty stopped working since 12th june. I logged a complaint with ifb customer care at toll free no [protected] and they issued me a ticket no [protected] dated 13th june'20 at 9.22 am with a promise that within 96 hours, a technician will be deputed at my residence. Since then nobody from the company service turned up. During the past 11 days i have made calls almost everyday to the toll free no but everytime i was told that my next day, one technician will "definitely report". Since then, my washing machine is non-functional and we are subjected to serious pressure at home for manual washing. Kindly look into my complaint with priority and instruct ifb to set right my washing machine in line with warranty clause.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2020
Thank you so much Indian Consumer complaints Forum . Because of your involvement and address, IFB Technicians reported at my residence after 12 days of Lodging complaint and rectified the Problem with the machine, and made it operational . The resolution has helped me and my family greatly during this lock down period .Accept sincere thanks and gratitude, Indian Consumer complaints Forum - You have done a splendid help to me and my family . Best Regards, Mrs Shrabani Mukhopadhyay, / Mumbai + 91 9321934621

[Jun 24, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2020

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107