[Resolved] Ifb — pcb of toploader washing is damaged

flat no 1C,sohum residency,mitra compound,midnapur, Midnapur,west Bengal, India
 akashpathak1 on Nov 12, 2019
I have lodged a complain on 04/11/2019 my washing machine is under waranty period vide number [protected]. Technician visited and informed that pcb is defective of top loaded 7 kg washing machine is defective. But till date pcb is not replaced. My product warranty will expire on 20/11/2019. I have purchased the washing machine on 21/11/2017. The waranty of new spare which will be given is also not known. Please redress my grievance.

pcb of toploader washing is damaged
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2019

[Nov 12, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2019

We are so sorry for your unpleasant experience. We will connect with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

IFB APPLIANCES
Updated by akashpathak1, Nov 13, 2019
PCB is replaced today. But no warranty for PCB is given i.e my warranty will expire on 20/11/2019 i.e only 7 days left.Please give justification because PCB is costly.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019

We hope your issue is resolved to your satisfaction. For any further assistance please write back to us on [protected]@ifbglobal.com and we would be glad to assist.

IFB Appliances
Updated by akashpathak1, Nov 14, 2019
but waranty of PCB which is a costly part and my washing machine waranty will expire on 20/11/2019 is not known. because no papers regarding replacement of PCB is given by the technicial. This was informed to your representative over telephone today but no action is taken from your end.please give a extended waranty in written at least for the PCB.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019

We are glad your issue is resolved and you are satisfied. We hope you enjoy uninterrupted usage of the product. In case you need to reach us at any time, please contact us on our 24 hour authorized customer care[protected]/[protected] or you may write back to us at [protected]@ifbglobal.com.

IFB Appliances

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    Ifb - pcb of toploader washing is damaged