IFB — washing machine front load frequent fault -not attended till date-

IFB INDUSTRIAL LIMITED REGISTERED OFFICE 14 TARATOLLA ROAD KOLKATA 700088, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 tjlingam25 on Oct 10, 2019
I purchased IFB SENORITA SX ultra white 6 KG on 28.02.2013. now the machine is under AMC from 17.11.2018 TO 16.11.2019.(vide invoice 4358 dated 17.11.2018 Sri Magizh Enterprises, Coimbatore- an IFB authorized Franchisee) The machine is frequently on fault from April 2019 to till date.The complaint docket numbers booked with IFB are listed below
1. [protected] ---17.04.2019
2. [protected] -- 17.05.2019
3. [protected] -- 15.06.2019
4. [protected] -- 18.06.2019
5. [protected] --- 25.06.2019
6. [protected] --- 18.09.2019 & 7.[protected].10.2019

The complaints booked on 18.09.2019 and 07.10.2019 are not resolved till date in-spite of repeated reminders over phone to IFB company through Toll free numbers([protected], [protected]) and franchisee at Coimbatore( Phone No. [protected]). Due to frequent fault occurred in the Machine, I am unable to operate the machine resulting in, the very purpose for which it was purchased is defeated. I have invested a huge money.

It is surprised to inform that when the washing is completed, the machine automatically intake water from the tap in the switch off condition of the machine. It is also noted that during the machine is in washing process, the door is automatically opened the fault of which is not attended or resolved by the IFB company.(Complaints booked on 18.09.2019 and 07.10.2019 not attended till date). The recorded videos are also uploaded for ready reference please.

An early action and reply are awaited please.

[Oct 11, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2019

We are so sorry for your unpleasant experience. We will connect with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2019

Our technician has rectified the issue. Kindly observe the machine and write us back incase any further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES

Comments

Hello sir,
I am P.Arulmurugan from Chidambaram, Cuddalore district of Tamil Nadu. I am one of the customers of IFB Washing Machine(serena SX 5.5kg). my mother was using this machine she is 71years old, On 13.05.2019, I applied for AMC. Now, my washing machine is under AMC period only. Few months back, there was a problem in my machine and I registered a complaint in customer care. A technician came and found out a motor problem in my machine, then fixed another motor few days later. But after installing another motor, he didn’t do any demonstration. After few minutes, I checked my machine but it didn’t work properly. Then, same day itself I immediately contacted technician, he came and viewed the status of the machine and told me he will fix it. But he didn’t fix it. It has been more than 3 months, till now there is no response from technician as well as customer care. Constantly, I am contacting customer care, they are also registering my complaint again and again but, they are not solving my problem. I am fed up with customer care. Please, sort out my problem quickly. If not, surely I will go to Consumer Court.

With regards
Cell:[protected]
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Oct 29, 2019

IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2019

Dear Sir/madam,

We hope your issue is resolved to your satisfaction. For any further assistance please write back to us on [email protected] and we would be glad to assist.

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB - washing machine front load frequent fault -not attended till date-