Ig4 Naukri — ig4 naukri fraud recruitment company

I received call from ig4 naukri on 12th march saying we have job opening for you in two companies. Just have to pay 3880 rs as registration charges.
I was ok with registration charges, but prior to that i asked company to give a mail from their organisation about jd. They refused saying we don't provide details at first communication. I was feeling suspicious at that time only, but ignored.
Next day call was recieved for transferring amount. The amount was around 7000 rs for documentation purpose. I asked mr siddharth (So called personal manager) that i also have several conatcs in various recruitment agencies, but they never asks such huge amounts. He said this was one time registration charge. I believed and made the transaction. Couple of days after hr interview was scheduled on mobile.
For some other purpose 8000rs was paid.

The call was linked to company hr directly and had telephonic interview. The package was also decided by hr (Generally we get a chance to negotiate).
After telephonic round, again i was asked to pay rs 8000 for confirmation letter. I refused to pay couple of times. Discussed with some of my colleagues about this matter but none of them were aware.
Somehow i paid that amount also.
Again i was asked to pay rs 15000 was security deposit saying you will receive this amount in first month salary.

This way i suffered huge loss in finidng a new job from fraud ig4naukri.

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career