Ikon It Staffing Pvt Ltd — duped by ikon it staffing pvt ltd

38/2 ground floor, Double storey, Ashok Nagar, Tilak Nagar near Katyal Mandir New Delhi west ), Delhi, Delhi, India
 pravee191 on May 7, 2019

Please kind attention, i have ex-employee of ikon it-staffing services pvt. Ltd.
When i have left this company (At[protected] as per company policy my fnf (Full and final) settlement should be after 45 days of the date of resignation.
So company director mr ajith pratap singh given me postdated check and told me, you have to submit this check in the bank on[protected] but as per conversation he informed me please don't submit this check in the bank because we don't have money in the bank account, and i will transfer money in your account by imps but still he didn't transfer any money in my account and right now he has not answered my call and his no is switched off.

So please sir this is my humble request to you look into this matter and help me come out this problem.
Here below sharing his office details and personal details.

Name: ajit pratap singh
Contact no: [protected] (Whatsaap no), 91-[protected], 91-[protected] (This contact no is working but not answering the call).
Office address:38/2 ground floor, double storey, ashok nagar, tilak nagar near katyal mandir new delhi west)
Home address: rz-34b new no -862), gali no -3 main sagarpur new delhi west)

Please also check below the trail mail, he is making me fool..
Please also find check attachment.
Hope for the best response from your side.

Thanks & regards