Imarticus Learning Customer Care
Imarticus Learning Pvt. Ltd.

Imarticus Learning Customer Care

Imarticus Learning Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInGoogle+Youtube
5th Floor, B-Wing, Kaledonia, HDIL Building, Sahar Rd, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

1800 267 7679  [Online Courses]

Bangalore
No.143, B 1st Floor, 60 Feet Road, 5th Block, Next to Anand Sweets, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560095

Chennai
2nd Floor, East West Centre, Opp Bata Showroom, Nelson Manickam Road, Chennai – 600029
Phone: +91 44 4269 1466

Hyderabad
303, 3rd floor, Block 1 White House, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016
Mobile: +91 40 4712 3304

Pune
3rd Floor, Nxt to Congress House, Abhinav Building, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005
Mobile: +91 84 3390 5205

Thane
4th Floor, PES Society, New English School. Ram Maruti Road, Thane (West). Pin code – 400602
Mobile: +91 74 0004 8942

View More Information...

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Imarticus Learning, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Working hours
Sun12:00 pm - 05:00 pm

Imarticus Learning Complaints & Reviews

Imarticus Learning — unresponsive institute

sandyGennie on Apr 12, 2018
Fake institute regarding placements the counselling person there named sharmila, she is just a fake lady always laughs will say all unwanted things only she doesnt know technical itself if we ask any doubts she will avoid our call hence ensured me placement but didnt give, fee also she will not give any discount but she will speak like as thought she will give 100% placement please guys dont trust these kinds of institutes and pay a lot kindly analyse and join if you value your money. Now i got job in someother field only with the help of my friend. I wasted my money and interest by doing the course...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Imarticus Learning Pvt Ltd — referral payment

5rt53 on Jan 4, 2018
Hi sir/maidam,

This is rahul sharma and i want you to make a necessary action against imarticus learning pvt ltd.
Ive referred my friend to imarticus for which they had promised me that they will give me referral incentive.
This has been now approximately 2 months and still i have not received any acknowledgement from them.

Have visited there head office 4 times however they are just delaying the payment with false promise.

Please sir/ maidam i urge you to take a necessary action against them.

Thanks and regards,
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Education

Imarticus Learning — fraudulent activities

Salony21 on Dec 19, 2017
I enrolled for their cibop training in the month of june and they guaranteed placement assistance. It's been five months since the completion of course and no assistance has been provided yet.

The fraud people are not ready to refund my money (70, 000) neither they reply the emails and phone calls. The top management is also aware about this and they are also giving only false hopes.

Highly disappointed!!

Request to stop these activities and help me getting my hard earned money back...

Imarticus Learning — Fake promise

Aswathy R on Apr 25, 2017
I have joined iamrticus for CFM course.They have promised me job after course completion.But soon after the course I did not get any response from them.I have send them many mails.i contacted the person who marketed me the course.He tol me that he did not amgive placement guarantee but only assurance and that he left imarticus.But after few days i got mail from the same person in imarticus marketing for another product.I have all his chat record where I kept asking him if its just assurance or guarantee.I used to my hard earned money to join the course and it is such a fake agency promising placement....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Institutes

Imarticus Learning — Fee Refund and Wrong Commitment

C V Sunil Kumar on Mar 6, 2017
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, Sunil

As discussed earlier, here is the link for Rs. 10, 000 for your initial registration amount - Link to Payment

You can make this payment via any credit card, debit card or internet banking provider. Should you have any issues, kindly reach out to me and I'll be happy to assist you in making this payment.

Kindly share a screenshot of your screen once the payment is complete. We will email you the fee receipt once this has been confirmed at our end. Our team will reach out to you for the balance...

Imarticus Learning Pvt. Ltd. — False promises

barred on Aug 1, 2016
Dear all,

My name is nikita joshi part of fmvc batch, imarticus (Andheri). I was being fooled by your counsellor and his false promises. I finished my course in april’16 and still haven't got placed only getting mails regarding the openings but no other revert and interviews from imarticus

I was excited to join this institute and be a part of them, as i thought this institute to be different from others in the market, they talked about making a difference in the society by training the youths, guiding them and helping them acquire the right skills required...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Education

Imarticus Learning — 0% placement assistance v/s 100% assistance guaranteed

Hussain12345
Hi, I was a part of BAP2 batch (Mar-Jun 2014) of Imarticus, at the time of enrollment they promise you 100% job assistance, higher package and good companies. They forward you walkin jobs from naukri & monster with no details on designation or profile. And once done with the course, you are not even allowed to enter the premises without taking an appointment. When you ask for refund, they have no answer to it. They keep buying time till you forget about your money....

Recently Discussed