[Resolved] Imperia Structures Limited — fire in tower g - imperia esfera, sector 37c, gurugram
This is to urgently notify you about a fire incident in tower g of imperia esfera, sector 37c, gurugram.
Issues and concerns are as under
1. Entire meter box on 1st floor next to flat no. 101 was burned due to fire.
2. Fire alarm system was found switched off and myself living in g-102 wasn't aware of this incident till residents knocked my door.
3. Few residents used the fire extinguishers themselves to doze the fire.
4. Fire station was informed and called upon to avoid further damage by residents only.
5. No fire evacuation plan displayed on any of the floors.
6. Security guards, electrician and maintenance staff didn't have any knowledge of handling fire situation in the premises.
7. Fire line was not charged with water to handle any emergency situation.
8. This is the 3rd such incident in g tower.
Request to please conduct fire inspection. According to us, there are no safety measures. Kindly investigate the matter in top most priority as there are more than 100 families in and around the residential society.
Was this information helpful?
May 28, 2019Complaint marked as Resolved
Imperia Structures Limited customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 26, 2019Imperia Structures Limited Customer Care's response Dear Sir,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I would like to inform you, this is concerning accidental fire in Tower G of Project Esfera at Sector 37C, Gurugram on 19 Apr 2019 due to power short circuit in the meter connection. Our security staff is trained in fire prevention duties, they took over the situation immediately and switched off the mains and extinguished the fire using the fire extinguisher positioned on first floor. Guard risking himself ensured that fire is extinguished within 7-8 minutes of its commencement. There was no need for fire engine and its support staff to activate their services since the situation was brought under control by timely action.
To bring a small fire caused by electrical sparking and controlling within control within 10 minutes as well as restoring power in all the three towers within 45 minutes is quite creditable by maintenance staff. We can give you assurance that the maintenance staff is well trained to handle any emergency situation.
To safeguard against such incidents more so in the summer season following actions have been taken:-
• Power audit by professional agency done on 19 Apr 2019 and all preventive measures re-checked by specifically professional on power distribution.
• Periodicity of training of Security staff intensified and rehearsal for contingency planned once in each fortnight. Residents are well aware of the training capsule in fire prevention and usage of basic firefighting equipment.
• Meter connections have been re-checked to avoid sparking during summer.
Assuring best services always.